Infrastructure Engineer (1-3 yrs experience, Linux, Docker)
We're looking for a driven Infrastructure Engineer to join our dynamic team. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a foundational understanding of servers infrastructure, networking, Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes, and is eager to learn more and develop their skills further. If you're enthusiastic about technology, a quick learner, and looking for an environment that fosters growth and innovation, Atta Systems could be your next home.
At Atta, we focus on creating impact with technology. We make sure that people in our team do meaningful work, together with smart, knowledgeable technologists: engineers, designers, managers. We help big organisations (UNICEF, World Bank, E&Y, Carrefour, UI Path) and funded startups (Medicai, BoldHealth) to develop the right software products for their audiences.
“I like the schedule flexibility, the monthly benefits, and the office location. Colleagues are nice and friendly. The management is always striving to improve the workflow and employee satisfaction. The town hall meetings are necessary and relevant.” - Software Engineer @ Atta Systems
(1) PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Compensation and Rewards:
- Our salaries are competitive and we reward performance.
- 2nd Year Anniversary: Go anywhere in Europe, with airplane tickets on us!
- Flexibility and Work-Life Balance:
- Flexible work schedule: Set your own hours and choose to work from home if desired
- Great office and lifestyle location: Our spacious office is located in downtown Bucharest, near Universitatii Square, surrounded by hip bars and restaurants
- Professional Growth:
- An environment where you are encouraged to take ownership of your work
- Tools and support for continuous skill improvement
- Purposeful, meaningful work
- Management, mentoring, and coaching to accelerate your career growth
- Regular 1:1 meetings focused on growth and career goals
- Benefits Package:
- Flexible benefits: Choose from options like premium health insurance, private insurance, gym memberships, travel, public transportation, and more
- Hardware: Receive a performant laptop (Macbook/Thinkpad) and monitor, along with an ergonomic workspace featuring a great chair, spacious desk, and privacy
- Learning Opportunities:
- @Atta, you are encouraged to read: Request books on Technology, UI/UX, Leadership & Management, HR, Lifestyle & Traveling, and we'll order them on Amazon
(2) Your RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the team to support our infrastructure, including servers and network equipment
- Be part of managing our Linux environment and Docker instances/Kubernetes clusters
- Assist in maintaining security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve cloud-related issues
- Learn and grow, with guidance and mentoring from our seasoned engineers
- Passion for software product development. At Atta Systems, we are not only writing code, we create software products that resolve real-life problems of real people.
- Continuous learning mindset: We value individuals who strive to develop their technical and non-technical competencies constantly
- A genuine interest in communicating well and helping others. A goal can be reached fast, but to get far, we must do it as a team. Our mission is to reach great heights together.
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a related field
(4) TECHNICAL SKILLS
- A foundational understanding of servers infrastructure, networking, Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a passion for technology
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Experience with Linux, Docker
- Kubernetes knowledge is a plus
- Basic understanding of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud)
(5) NEXT STEPS
- Apply and submit your CV
- Participate in a short (5-10 min) online written interview
- Join us for a 15-minute introductory Zoom call
- Complete a technical challenge at home
- Have an interview with us; we'll discuss technical skills, alignment with our culture, and financial expectations
- If everything aligns, we'll extend an offer you can't refuse!
- Welcome to THE TEAM!